Sunday, November 8, 2015

For My Followers & Friends!

For my followers and friends, a surprise gift for you.
Rules:

#1 Quite simple: Pick either the ornament, snowman, tree, present, snowflake, or star; let me know in the comment section below, and leave your email address so I contact you where I should send the surprise gift. That simple!
#2  If you happen to not be one of the six commenters who chose a surprise gift, don't worry! Leave  a comment and your email and I'll contact you about something you may choose. :) 


It's the season of giving and I'm taking December off. :) So I'm giving away presents right now...so Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas rolled in one. 

Thank you to those who commented. 
The giveaway is now over, but please stay connected for future giveaway posts. :)

16 comments:

  1. My email is rezzoo@rcn.com and I like the snowflake. Thank you for your thoughtfulness...peg rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is rezzoo@rcn.com and I like the snowflake. Thank you for your thoughtfulness...peg rex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll email you soon. Snowflake books is yours. :)

      Delete
    2. Peggy, make sure you send me your address. I wish to mail you your book. :)

      Delete
  3. Daphne, this is such a sweet idea. You are very creative and generous.
    No need to enter me in the drawing. I just wanted to stop by to say hello and give you my support.
    ~Cindi Altman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and I pick the star.
    pam1lunsford@gmail.com

    I will start following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The star is yours. I'll email you soon. :)

      Delete
    2. Pam, have you sent me your address yet? I'm preparing the book to mail. :)

      Delete
  5. I think this is a wonderful idea! Loved the wrapped packages. Especially love the snowman! (but they are all cute).

    My email is goodneighbor2012@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the snowman shall be coming your way. :) I'll email soon.

      Delete
    2. Good Neighbor, please send me your address so that I can mail your book. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  6. Snowman

    Megan Hamsher
    wildernesstraveller@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snowman is taken by the above poster. I have the ornament, tree, and present left.

      Delete
  7. I love the Christmas tree, Daphne. Thanks for being so generous! :-)
    joaniebruce@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tree has been taken! Thanks, Megan.

    ReplyDelete