Thursday, August 6, 2026

It's Been Too Long

 It's been too long since I updated this blog. Life, chronic illness, and just basically trying to survive interfered with any thought of writing a new post, especially since many people have gravitated to Substack or Patreon. 

 

So let me get a few things down: I have books published. Here's the list: Mississippi Nights, 30 Days: A Devotional Memoir, The Adventures of Wilhelmina: The Case of the Missing Firehouse Dog, Alabama Days, Into the Unknown: Seven Short Stories of Faith and Bravery, When Legends Rise, Journey On: Through This Shadowed Valley, and What Legends Become. Some of them have won awards. 

I have short stories and poems published. You'll find them in Clean Fiction Magazine. And this leads me to the purpose of the blog today.

I won the contest. My short story, Spilled Coffee, will be in the 2026 Autumn edition of Clean Fiction Magazine.


 This was a fun one to write. And deals with how the mind perceives time.

You can find more of my writings in these editions:

 Short Stories:

The Parting Glass -- Autumn 2022

The Cherry Trees -- Winter 2022

The Christmas Surprise -- Winter 2023

He Gave Me Flowers -- Spring 2024

 

Poems: 

Little Soul -- Winter 2023

Thank You -- Autumn 2024

Seeds -- Summer 2025 

 

And that is it for the update!  

No comments:

Post a Comment